CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

YAYYY!!!!!! today is a good saturday! today is a happy saturday!

so i finally dragged myself outta bed and went to town to meet shannon. went to the police post, wanted to report the loss of my wallet but apparently now dont need to report loss. weirddd.

i was whining about the loss of my wallet the entire afternoon. until, we went over to four seasons club21 to get my new wallet!! haha. yayy. i finally have the comme des garcons wallet that ive been wanting to get for ages. but never did cos i thought since i already have one, why should i get another one. and it was the last piece. was contemplating whether or not i want to use staff discount to get it. but will have to wait for approval blahblah and it takes about a week. and while waiting for approval, the wallet will still be on display and if someone decides to get it.. it wont be mine anymore! so no 40% discount for me. :( got it at full price.. dammit!

i cant wait for my white wallet to be dirty! hahaha.

so met elin and catherine later in the night.. talk talk talk. blah blah. and then went to makin0. it was like ghost town.. went to the err hiphop room! veryy nice! haha.. went to one (old 0nyx) another ghost town.. ohhh and i am 23!! hahaha. andddd. we went to tanjongpagar for progressi0ns.. some localised event.. i know why one fullerton was a ghost town. because everyone thats always at one fullerton went over for progressi0ns. went up for like 10 minutes. almost died in there cos the ventilation was soooo bad! but the music was good stuff. so the 4 of us decided to go to happy. (read, gay joint) realised that need to pay cover. so didnt go in.. went to maxwell hawker (MY CURRENT FAV!! ALL THE FOOD VERY NICE!!!) sat down.. talked about ghosts and all. until shannon and i so scared dont dare to go home. so we went to marriots living room to look for denise and the rest. living room like some racial harmony club. HAHAHA.. and i saw this guy that looks like the ooompha nooompha from charlie and the choc factory! hahaha..

today i was sooo sober cos im afraid that i will lose my wallet again.

OH ANYWAY!!!!! all my dreams (as if) of making a new IC (can change picture) is dashed...... because the clever fucker that took my wallet yesterday had a kind heart. that fucker actually put all my cards and pictures into an envelope and left it outside potong pasir's police post. so the fucker just took my money and my comme wallet. aghhh!! i wish i can find the fucker and tell him.. "aye i give you money you return me my wallet can."

so tomorrow i have to travel to toafuckingpayoh to get my stuff back. and its a sundayyyy!!!! ahhhhh!

tomorrow barnone got some party. rnb till 6am. who will party on a sunday night i ask you?????? siao ah.

okay now im very happy cos ive got a new wallet. and im gonna get my pictures back tomorrow from the station. only downside, bye bye my lovely comme des garcons black L shaped wallet with embossed flower prints. its been a good 1year9months. you've served me well and i love you alot. i hope that your new owner will treat you well. i also hope that you will give your new owner problems and die on him/her. comon baby, spoil your zip, scratch yourself inside out. comon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home